Working with me as an external coach
An environment where coaching is the norm is often one where employees and leaders are engaged, motivated and productive.
I can work with your organisation as an external coach to help your employees learn new skills in a focused way, improve performance in a particular area of work or build ‘soft’ skills like confidence, interpersonal relationships, planning and people management.
The great benefit of coaching is that you are likely to see quick, positive results as an outcome. This is because coaching is participative and people tend to learn and adopt new habits more easily when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
Working with your senior leaders
I can also work with your senior leaders through executive coaching.
Executive coaching is a powerful, focused and effective development tool specifically for senior leaders. Sessions are skilled and targeted conversations that challenge and support executives to help themselves, and their business, to excel over the long term.
How does it work?
Here is how the corporate coaching process works, at a glance:
- We agree on your specific objectives, terms and the scope of the programme
- Coaching is made available to the relevant employees (or nominated employees)
- I normally meet the coachee with their sponsors to agree objectives and measurable outcomes
- The first session in an in-depth discovery session in which we’ll establish the foundations of the coaching relationship
- I will meet the coachee at agreed interval for the duration of the programme (usually every 2 weeks for a minimum of 3 months)
- At the end of the programme, a completion meeting takes place with the coach, coachee and sponsor to review progress and agree steps forward