What is leadership coaching?
Leadership coaching is a powerful, focused and effective development tool designed specifically to help you step up and gain confidence in a senior leadership role.
Leadership coaching sessions are skilled and targeted conversations that challenge and support current and future leaders. These sessions will help sharpen your inherent leadership skills to better motivate teams and deliver specific personal, professional and organisational goals.
What are the tangible benefits of coaching?
The clear and measurable benefits of coaching can include:
- Understanding who you are and what you stand for
- Better decision-making and strategic planning ability
- Leading change and in times of crisis
- Ability to fully motivate teams and communicate effectively
- Managing stress and conflict
- Improved work/life balance
- Successful role transition
- Increased confidence, self-belief and fulfilment
Want to find out what leadership coaching can do for you?
Frequently Asked Questions
All sessions are online via Zoom, so no need to worry about travelling!
My office hours for coaching are Friday (9am to 5pm) and Saturday (7am to 12pm)
It depends on the length of the programme – usually between £300 and £350pm for 2 monthly sessions.
In order to create sustainable change, we’ll aim to be working together for a minimum of 3 months, however you are able to end our partnership at any time with 2 week’s notice.